Lizzy May Electric Cello
- Act: Electric Cello Performer
- Duration: 3 x 45mins
- Based In: London
Lizzy May Electric Cello London
Lizzy May Electric Cello – Following the highly successful launch of her career as part of a 3-girl band invited by Take That to be an opening act in their Beautiful World Tour (playing to audiences of 15,000), Lizzy May is now in great demand as a cellist throughout the UK and Europe.
Her Solo Electric Cello show is an exciting and sensual fusion of classical and pop music performed by this stunning young blonde. The performance is enriched by dynamic backing tracks and vocals – the result is a unique musical and visual spectacular which will keep the audience spellbound.
A typical repertoire includes pop versions of all-time classics such as Adagio for Strings by Barber, Bach’s Toccata and Fugue, Jai Ho from Slumdog Millionaire and Coldplay’s Viva La Vida.
“Lizzy May represents everything I love about music and life. She is passionate and incredibly talented."
……Eliot Kennedy (Producer of Take That, Spice Girls and Bryan Adams and Golden Globe Award Nominee)
Recent performances include:
- Performance for the Queen and Prime Minister at Buckingham Palace
- Performance on the X Factor (by personal request from Gary Barlow)
- Performance on Britain's Got Talent
- Performance for The Wimbledon Champion's Dinner 2012 and 2013
- Performance for Prince Albert of Monaco